Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…..in my dorm room

After my roommates and I returned from Thanksgiving Break, we decided that it was time to start decorating for the next holiday- Christmas! So, I pulled out my Christmas lights from last year and we hung them up around the living room. Next, Katie went to Whole Foods a couple blocks away and bought a real min-Christmas tree, which she hung lights and ornaments on right away! Then, to complete the look, we placed our Christmas presents to each other under the tree, all while listening to Christmas music. And on Thursday this week (before I go home for break), we are having a roommate Christmas party (dinner and opening presents). I’m excited! Decorating our room was a wonderful way to get into the Holiday spirit while on campus. Here are some pictures!
the beautiful lights and baby tree in the background
our "Christmas corner" (note the Advent calendar filled with chocolate hanging on the wall behind the tree)

close-up of the tree with ornaments with our initials (my gifts to them for St. Nick last week)
3/4 of us surrounding our baby tree
Feel free to email me with any questions! cbgraf@gwmail.gwu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment