Thursday, December 22, 2011

I’ll be home for Christmas…actually I already am

Want to hear something wonderful? I’ve been done for the semester and have been on Christmas vacation since last Wednesday (the 14th) and home in Wisconsin since Friday (the 16th). I know, I know, some of you may hate me for that or are jealous (that’s what all my friends keep telling me), but hearing all of them complain about just now finishing finals has made me feel quite relived. How was I done so early you ask? Well, here was my final exam schedule:

Tuesday, December 6: East Asian Calligraphy Final (Paper + in class performance)

Wednesday December 7: Executive Branch Politics Final Exam

Thursday, December 8: Social Research Methods Final Exam AND Theories of Personality Final (Paper)

Wednesday December 14: Social Psychology Final Exam

As you can see, the second week of December was extremely busy for me, finishing 4 out of my 5 exams in just 3 days. Then, I had to wait for almost another week to be completely done for the semester. Overall, it was quite a nice finals schedule, by far the nicest since I’ve been in college. Usually, I’ve had an exam on the 21st or 22ndand flown home the next day, which made for quite a delayed break. However, since this year I made it home on the 16th and we start a week later in January, it means that I get an entire month for break (and I am home for 9 days before Christmas)! That fact alone makes me smile.

Don’t worry, just because I am on break, doesn’t mean I won’t keep you updated or blog every few days. In fact, my next post later this week will be a review of all my classes. Good luck on any final exams you have left before break!

Feel free to email me with any questions! cbgraf@gwmail.gwu.edu

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment