Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Livin'

Hi everyone!

Hope your summer is going well. Mine has been much busier than anticipated! I initially chose to intern Tuesdays and Thursdays, and then got a second internship for Wednesdays. Now, I am also babysitting and petsitting and leaving myself little time for the reading, room painting, relaxing, and cooking that I expected to be doing all summer! But it is fun to be busy and I'm happy to have some money coming in to compliment by unpaid internships :)

I am also continuing to prepare for my study abroad which begins at the end of August. Chile awaits, and I am so excited to head down there. I will probably post more about this later, but I am starting to think about what I'll need. I decided that I'm going to see if I can fit everything into a backpacking backpack in order to make traveling really easy. I'm not sure I can travel that light though. We'll see!!

My internship has had me outside a lot lately which is nice and Portland, Oregon, has been beautiful! Hope the sun is out for all of you as well! Happy Summer Solstice!

As always, questions are welcome! marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment